2 Feb 2015

Did Kate Winslet finally give in to Photoshop ?

Kate Winslet Kate Winslet has always been one of those actresses who will take a stand against a magazine if it makes her look unrealistically beautiful. However we wonder if time has changed Kate's opinion about the same. Recently we saw a very curvaceous version of Kate frolicking on a beach in New Zealand. Few weeks later, Kate's pictures from her shoot for Harper's Bazaar UK were released and we must say the difference is incomparable. Taking in the sun, Kate.looks nothing short of sultry as she poses.in the Max Mara trench. In 2003, we saw a very outspoken Kate slamming GQ for.photoshopping her in an unacceptable manner. She was quoted saying, "The retouching is.excessive. I do not look like that and more.importantly, I don't desire to look like that. I actually have a Polaroid that the photographer gave me on the day of the shoot...I can tell you they've reduced the size of my legs by about a third. For my money it looks pretty good the way it was taken." We wonder what Kate has to say about this one?

No comments:

Post a Comment