10 Mar 2015

Aamir Khan: Hollywood offers didn't really excite me

Being a perfectionist, it’s quite obvious Bollywood’s ace actor Aamir Khan must be inundated with many Hollywood offers too. However, to our surprise none of them really caught his fancy or interested him to go ahead and do a film. Recently, at the trailer launch of filmmaker Vidhu Vinod Chopra’s maiden Hollywood venture BROKEN HORSES, Aamir Khan opened up on films other than Indian Cinema.

“For me language really doesn’t matter.

The creative material needs to excite me. If the script or the story is good and catches my attention, I will do it irrespective of the language, region, country or cinema. But,unfortunately, whatever offers (full-fledged roles) came my way till now, nothing really interested or induced me to go ahead and take it,” he said.

Having said that, Aamir Khan revealed about his favourite Hollywood flick which he loved and watched copious times. He said, “I really loved THE GRAND BUDAPEST HOTEL and even watched several times. It’s a fabulous film.” Meanwhile, Aamir Khan is working on a biographical sports-drama film DANGAL, being helmed by Nitesh Tiwari.

No comments:

Post a Comment